Deadline for submissions: November 18, 2013.
Criteria for submissions:
- An image of students must be in the poster.
- The theme, "We are the Face of Computing" must be clearly visible on the poster.
- Students should include creative images that reflect their lives, interests, and experiences with computing.
- Poster files must be no larger than 10MB and submitted in .pdf format using online form.
- Winners of Elementary School, Middle School, and High School competitions will receive a either three Finch robots or a Lego Mindstorms robot for their classrooms and have their posters published on the CSTA website.
- Winning schools must be able to provide parental permission forms for all students appearing in their posters.
- Submit final poster, along with student names, teacher/advisor name, school, city, and grade-level, to form at http://tinyurl.com/FacesofComputing by November 18, 2013.